City of Lincoln
2016 Media Releases
- November 23, 2016
- For More Information Contact:
- David Norris, Aging Partners, 402-441-6156
Seniors Invited to Participate in Aging Partners Events November 28 Through December 4
Aging Partners invites senior citizens and the general public to attend a variety of senior-focused activities and classes in Lincoln and Lancaster County from November 28 through December 4:
Monday, November 28
- Contemporary Yoga, Cotner Center Condominium - 9 a.m.
Tuesday, November 29
- Chair Tai Chi, Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center - 9:45 a.m.
- BINGO, Lake Street Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Belmont Senior Center - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, November 30
- Traditional Tai Chi (24 Form), Auld Recreation Center - 9:30 a.m.
- Vermeer House Senior Health Promotion Center UNMC Health Clinic - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- BINGO, Northeast Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- MusicFest Meal and Show featuring baritone vocalist Robert Patton, Lake Street Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- BINGO, JoAnn Maxey Center - 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, December 1
- Beginners Tai Chi (Basic 8 Form), Auld Recreation Center - 9 a.m.
- Downtown Senior Health Promotion Center Health Clinic, Downtown Senior Center - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- "Surfing the Internet" introductory class, Northeast Senior Center - 9:30 a.m.
- MusicFest Meal and Show featuring baritone vocalist Robert Patton, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
Friday, December 2
- Blood pressure screenings provided by Waverly Care Center nurses, Waverly Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
- BINGO, Waverly Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
- Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center, 233 S. 10th St.
- Auld Recreation Center, 1650 Memorial Dr.
- Belmont Senior Center, 1234 Judson St.
- Cotner Center Condominium, 1540 N. Cotner Blvd.
- Downtown Senior Center, 1005 "O" St.
- JoAnn Maxey Center, 2032 "U" St.
- Lake Street Senior Center, 2400 S. 11th St.
- Northeast Senior Center, 6310 Platte Ave.
- St. Mark's Vermeer Education Center, 4000 S. 84th St.
- Waverly Senior Center, 14410 Folkestone St.
For more information, visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: My Center News) or call 402-441-7070.