City of Lincoln
2017 Media Releases
- December 22, 2017
- For More Information Contact:
- Michael Davis, Transit Manager, 402-441-8600
- Karla Welding, Solid Waste Operations, 402-441-7867
- Andrea Haberman, Community Health Services Manager, 402-441-8054
- Barbara Hansen, Lincoln City Libraries, 402-441-8512
City Offices Closed December 25 and January 1
Landfills, StarTran, Health Department and Libraries also closed
The following are closed for Christmas, Monday, December 25 and New Year's Day, Monday, January 1:
- City offices in the County-City Building, 555 S.10th Street
- StarTran offices, 710 "J" Street. Buses will not be in operation on those two days.
- Solid Waste Disposal Facilities at Bluff Road, 6001 Bluff Rd., and N. 48th Street, 5101 N. 48th St.
- The Lincoln-Lancaster Health Department, 3140 "N" Street. After-hours assistance will still be available for the Health Department at 402-441-8000 and Animal Control at 402-441-7900.
- Lincoln City Libraries, in addition to Christmas and New Year's Day, are also closed Sunday, December 24 and Sunday, December 31.