City of Lincoln
2020 Media Releases
- September 9, 2020
- Media Contact:
- Vicki Wood, Youth Services Coordinator, 402-441-8565
Lincoln City Libraries Offers Special Services During Pandemic
Lincoln City Libraries reminds residents that it offers numerous programs and services to help keep families safe during the pandemic. A library card is required to access the services.
- HelpNow provides free homework help and online tutoring. Tutors are available via instant messaging from 2 to 11 p.m., all week for all ages in the areas of math, English, science, social studies and more. Spanish-speaking tutors are also available. Visit lincolnlibraries.org/research-resources/homework-helpnow.
- JobNow provides live interactive online help combined with other online resources to provide employment assistance. Help is available from 2 to 11 p.m., all week. Visit lincolnlibraries.org/research-resources/jobnow.
- Book Bundles are available in two options. Grab & Go book bundles include three to five pre-selected books for children. This option is available at all branches. Bound to Please book bundles can be made for children, teenagers or adults. To create a bundle, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a list of your preferred books or authors. Staff will have the bundle ready to pick up at the branch of your choice in a few days. Limit 10 books per request.
- Home Schools and Remote Learning Page provides links to resources for parents helping children learn at home. Visit lincolnlibraries.org/kids/home-schools-page.
For more information about services available at Lincoln City Libraries, visit lincolnlibraries.org.