FUNdamental to Active Living
Lincoln Parks and Recreation maintains 5 public golf courses, each offering a unique experience. Whether you like tree-lined fairways and water hazards or a links style course, we've got a course that's sure to challenge you. The par 27 Ager Course is perfect for golfers just learning the game.
- Ager Golf Course, 3761 Normal Blvd., 402-441-8963
- Highlands Golf Course, 5501 NW 12th St., 402-441-6081
- Holmes Golf Course, 3701 S. 70th St., 402-441-8960
- Mahoney Golf Course, 7900 Adams St., 402-441-8969
- Pioneers Golf Course, 3403 W. Van Dorn, 402-441-8966
Lincoln City Golf Strategic Plan for Sustainability
There was a community conversation regarding a sustainability plan for the City golf program from on Thursday, January 16, 2014. There is a report of the community conversation here. For more information, please visit the Golf Meetings page.
- Golf Community Conversation Summary
- Lincoln City Golf Strategic Plan for Sustainability- Final Draft
- 6 Year Golf C.I.P. Plan Draft 1-24-14
All five Lincoln City Golf Courses are going green!
By practicing good groundwater and environmental stewardship, Ager, Pioneers, Holmes, Mahoney and Highlands Golf Courses were recently designated as a 2009 Groundwater Guardian Green Site by The Groundwater Foundation as a result of the groundwater-friendly practices being implemented. Read More
Virtual Golf Tour
Starting in April and available through summer, all five of our municipal golf courses will be offering beginning golf classes. These classes will cover all aspects of the game: putting, chipping, the full golf swing, and etiquette. The classes will run four weeks at a price of $60. As an added bonus to the already great price of this class, each student will receive a Lincoln City Passport Golf Card which gives the holder a 15% discount on daily green fees at all five City golf courses. Call the course nearest to you for more information or to sign up.