Plan Your Trip
Drag the markers or enter addresses or intersections to calculate your route.
Downloadable GPTN maps are available as well.
Bicycle parking facilities should meet these requirements:
- Hold the bicycle frame, not just a wheel
- Can be used with a U-shaped shackle lock
- Accommodate wide range of bicycle sizes, wheel sizes and types
- Is covered with material that will not chip the paint of a bicycle that leans against it
- Does not have hazards, such as sharp edges
Download the Great Plains Trails Network trails map:
- GPTN Trails Map (Front - 14M)
- GPTN Trails Map (Back - 27M)
- Bicycle Facilities and Connections in the West Haymarket and Haymarket
You can pick up your GPTN trails map at the following locations:
- Local bikes shops in Lincoln
- Planning Department, City/County building at 555 South 10th St, Ste 213
- Lincoln Parks & Recreation office at 2740 A St
Regional & State Maps
- Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) - State Bike Map (Front, city breakouts)
- Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) - State Bike Map (Back, whole state)
- Omaha Trails Map from Activate Omaha (9.4M)
Safe Routes to School
Bike Parking in Downtown Lincoln
Park and Go offers a secure and weather protected bike parking area at the Center Park Garage located at 12th and N St.