Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 17, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, to consider the following agenda. For more information, contact the Planning Department at (402) 441-7491.
January 17, 2013
- Approval of HPC meeting record of December 20, 2012.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity for designation of 635 N. 16th Street as a Landmark, in accord with LMC 27.57.120.
- Application by Speedway Properties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 6038 Havelock Avenue in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District.
- Application by Scott Sullivan on behalf of Speedway Properties for work at 800 Q Street, the "Tool House" building in Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Sinclair Hille on behalf of Lead Belly for work at 301 N. 8th Street, the Seaton & Lea Building, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION