Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Piedmont Redevelopment Agreement
- • Piedmont Redevelopment Plan and Project
- • Project area generally located at 1265 South Cotner Blvd.
- • City Council - Public Hearing - Resolution: 3/3/2014
- Case, Case & Case Redevelopment Agreement
- • Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • Project area generally located at 1421 P Street & adjacent ROW
- • City Council - Ordinance - 1st Reading: 3/3/2014
- Airport Entryway Corridor Amendment
- • Northwest Corridors Redevelopment Plan
- • Comp Plan conformance
- • Project generally located along Cornhusker Hwy, from the airport to I-180 and then south along I-180 to S St
- • Planning Commission - Public Hearing & Administrative Action - 3/5/2014