- ProfileTammy Ward was elected on May 7, 2019, to represent residents of the Northwest Lincoln City Council District 4.
- ProfileTom Beckius was elected to the Lincoln City Council in May, 2021. Tom, born and raised in Lincoln, is a graduate of Lincoln Southeast High School and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Tom owns and operates Nebraska Brokerage, a real estate brokerage firm, in addition to several small businesses focused on real estate and construction.
- ProfileJames Michael Bowers was elected to the Lincoln City Council to represent District 1 (Northeast Lincoln) in May of 2019. His priorities include public safety, reinvesting in our existing neighborhoods, affordable housing, and ensuring families have the opportunities to thrive.
- ProfileRichard Meginnis was born in Lincoln and has spent the last thirty years here with his wife, Lisa, raising their three children. He attended college at the University of Utah where he majored in economics. Currently, Richard is President of NAI FMA Realty, a locally owned commercial real estate company.
- ProfileJane was elected to the Lincoln City Council, District 3 - covering central and southwest Lincoln, in May of 2015. She is committed to smart, sustainable growth, common sense budget practices that keep city government accountable, advancing renewable energy opportunities, and safeguarding city services - including the libraries, parks, pools, schools and trails that make our neighborhoods vibrant
- ProfileSändra Washington, originally from Columbus, Ohio, has lived in Lincoln since 1990. Washington worked with the National Park Service for 25 years, retiring in 2014 as the Association Regional Director for Cultural Resources, Planning, Construction, Communications, Legislation and Congressional Affairs.
- ProfileShobe earned an M.A. in Sociology from Western Kentucky University. At the time of his 2017 run for office, Shobe was a program analyst for the Nebraska Department of Labor and an adjunct professor of criminal justice at the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
City Council Districts
City Council Districts - Full Screen