- ProfileJames Michael Bowers was elected to the Lincoln City Council to represent District 1 (Northeast Lincoln) in May of 2019. His priorities include public safety, reinvesting in our existing neighborhoods, affordable housing, and ensuring families have the opportunities to thrive.
- ProfileTom began his law enforcement career while attending Norfolk Junior College prior to joining the Lincoln Police Department where he enjoyed a 26-year career. He then served as HR Facilities Director for Design Data Corporation.
- ProfileJustin P. Carlson was elected to the Lincoln City Council to represent District 3 (Southwest Lincoln) in May of 2023. He was born and raised in Southwest Lincoln and is a proud graduate of Lincoln High School and the University of Nebraska- Lincoln College of Business.
- ProfileA lifelong resident of Northwest Lincoln, Weber has served as Vice President of Client Relations for Mid America Casing Supply, LLC. In 2020, he was appointed by Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird to Lincoln’s Keno/Human Services Advisory Board.
- ProfileSändra Washington, originally from Columbus, Ohio, has lived in Lincoln since 1990. Washington worked with the National Park Service for 25 years, retiring in 2014 as the Association Regional Director for Cultural Resources, Planning, Construction, Communications, Legislation and Congressional Affairs.
- ProfileTom Beckius was elected to the Lincoln City Council in May, 2021. Since 2009, Tom has served the city through volunteer governance with the Lincoln City Libraries, Community Health Endowment of Lincoln and Lincoln Commission on Human Rights.
- ProfileShobe earned an M.A. in Sociology from Western Kentucky University. At the time of his 2017 run for office, Shobe was a program analyst for the Nebraska Department of Labor and an adjunct professor of criminal justice at the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
City Council Districts
City Council Districts - Full Screen