We All Have Rights
The goal of Lincoln Commission on Human Rights (LCHR) is to prevent, respond to, and eliminate all forms of illegal discrimination, and to assure and foster equal opportunity for all City of Lincoln community members.
LCHR Monthly Show – We All Have Rights
- February LCHR Show
New Americans Task Force (NATF) CareerPathways – what they are and why they are important.
- January LCHR Show
What is the 2020 Census? Andrew Thierolf breaks it down.
- December LCHR Show
Get to know Lincoln Human Rights Commissioners!
- November LCHR Show
Did you know that LCHR has been around since 1963? Who are we and what exactly do we do? Watch to find out!
LCHR Public Service Announcements
- Annual Report 2021(PDF, 388KB)
- Annual Report 2020(PDF, 574KB)
- Annual Report 2019(PDF, 590KB)
- Annual Report 2018(PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report 2017(PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report 2016(PDF, 1MB)
- Annual Report 2015(PDF, 1MB)
- Annual Report 2014(PDF, 1MB)
- Annual Report 2013(PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report 2012(PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report 2011(PDF, 736KB)
- Annual Report 2010(PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report 2009(PDF, 1MB)
The City of Lincoln is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, it is the policy of the City to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated fairly and equitably during their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, political opinions or affiliations, or other legally prohibited bases with regard to actions such as employment, promotions, demotion or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or forms of compensation, and selection for training.