This project will improve several streets in the Indian Village Neighborhood through a mill and overlay of the existing surface and base repairs where required. Additional work will include upgrades to the existing sidewalk ramps to comply with federal and local standards.
The following streets are included:
- South 15th Street from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- South 16th Street from Burnham Street to Cheyenne Street
- Saint Mary’s Avenue from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- South 20th Street from Burnham Street to Calvert Street
- Nemaha Street from South 14th Street to South 17th Street
- West Pershing Road from High Street to Woodshire Parkway
Access During Construction
The streets will be closed to through traffic during construction. Local access will be maintained to the extent possible.
Advanced warning of construction signage and notifications will be displayed on streets and distributed before work begins. If you live around the neighborhood, be on the lookout for "Temporary No Parking" signs that may indicate when construction work is scheduled to begin. Local residents being directly impacted are expected to receive notification(PDF, 45KB) before construction begins.
Pre-construction Notification Flyer(PDF, 45KB)