Third Party Notice

You may want to consider designating someone who doesn’t live at your billing address to be notified if the water service at your address becomes subject to termination due to unpaid water bills. This may be helpful in situations involving age, health or other factors.

To use this free service, please submit the third-party notice form, below. If termination of your water service at the address identified becomes necessary, you and the person you designated on this form will be notified 15 days prior to termination. We suggest you notify the person that you have designated to receive this third-party notice.

If you have questions about the third-party notice, call 402-441-7551.

Third-Party Notice Form

Please complete all fields.