City of Lincoln
2018 Media Releases
- February 22, 2018
- For More Information Contact:
- Vicki Wood, Librarian, 402-441-8565
Madcap Puppets to Perform at Lincoln City Libraries
Lincoln City Libraries invites the public to free performances of "The Three Little Pigs" presented by the Madcap Puppets, March 1 through 3. The library events are presented in cooperation with the Lincoln's Symphony Orchestra (LSO), which will perform with the puppets in "A Carnival of the Animals" at 2 p.m., Sunday, March 4 in the O'Donnell Auditorium, 50th Street and Huntington Ave. on the Nebraska Wesleyan University campus.
Children and family members will experience puppets up close and have the opportunity to participate in the storytelling. The library performances are as follows:
- Thursday, March 1, 10:15 a.m., Bennett Martin Public Library, 136 S. 14th Street
- Thursday, March 1, 7 p.m., Anderson Branch, 3635 Touzalin Avenue
- Friday, March 2, 10:30 a.m., Gere Branch, 2400 S 56th Street
- Saturday, March 3, 10:30 a.m., Walt Branch, 6701 S 14th Street
- Saturday, March 3, 2 p.m., Eiseley Branch, 1530 Superior Street
For information about Lincoln City Libraries, visit lincolnlibraries.org. For information about LSO, visit lincolnsymphony.org.