Lincoln on the Move is investing in improvements to several streets in the Eastridge Neighborhood. These improvements include a mill and overlay of the existing surface and base repairs where required. The following streets are included:
- “L” Street from Haverford Drive to South 70th Street
- Lyncrest Drive from Eastridge Drive to “O” Street
- Eastridge Drive from “L” to “O” streets
- “L” Street from South Cotner Boulevard to Taylor Park Drive
- Taylor Park Drive from “L” to Park Vista streets
- Park Vista Street from “L” Street to Taylor Park Drive
- Park Vale Street from Park Vista Street to Taylor Park Drive
Additional work with other funding sources includes upgrades to the existing curb ramps to comply with the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
This project is programmed as a part of the commitment to voters to invest significant sales tax funds into improvement of existing streets. The project will be funded jointly from the Highway Allocation Funds (aka-Gas Tax) and ¼ cent sales tax for streets in accordance with ballot language.
Access During Construction
The streets will be closed to through traffic. Local access will be maintained to the extent possible.