DENSMORE PARK FIELDS
These fields are exclusive game and tournament fields. Practice rentals are not allowed.
Address: 6701 South 14th St.
Total Fields: Four (4) field wagon wheel
Infields: Skinned agri-lime on 3 & 4
Grass baseball infield on 1 & 2
Base Anchors: Fields 3 & 4 – 60’, 65’, 70’, 80’, 90’
Fields 1 & 2 - 90’ Only
Outfield: 300’ radius, 8’ chain link on 3 & 4
320’-380’, 8’ chain link on 1 & 2
Lights: MUSCO (2000). Tournament quality
Restrooms: Permanent restroom in center of complex
Concessions: Concession stand operated by the city
Special: Controlled access, covered dugouts
Electrical Outlet: Available to #1 & #4 ~50’ from backstops
Densmore field reservations are not available online. Contact Lincoln Parks and Recreation Team Sports, 402-441-7892, for more information.
The Lincoln Parks and Recreation Department will provide the following:
• Initial field dragging and brooming. If games are scheduled to start prior to 9:00am dragging/brooming is not guaranteed.
• Hand tools for field maintenance.
• Barrels and trash bags
• Restroom supplies
Renters Rules and Responsibilities are as Follows:
• Lining fields
• Providing field maintenance between games as needed. This would include raking, dragging, and touching up field lines.
• Keep equipment and storage areas secured and locked when not in use.
• Motor vehicles are not to be on any part of the field, sidewalk, trails, grass or any other area not authorized for motor vehicles
• Tents or other structures needing ground stakes are not to be used.
• Teams are not to be allowed to have “soft toss” batting practice against fences.