Permits & Licensing
City ordinance requires any person within the city who owns a dog or cat over six months of age to obtain a license and rabies vaccination for the animal. The court fine for failure to license is $100.00 plus $48.00 court costs per animal. All licenses issued are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Rabies vaccination must be current to purchase a pet license.
- Animal License Application
- Application Form for Large and/or Small Animal Permit
- Multi-Cat Household Kennel Permit Application
- Hobby Kennel or Cattery Permit Application
- Application for Animal Exhibit or Rides
- Appeal Form For Potentially Dangerous, Dangerous, or Vicious Animal
- Animal Violation Information Form
Spayed Dog or Cat
|Owner under 62||$52.00||$38.00||$21.00|
|Owner over 62||$32.00||$32.00||$18.00|
|31 days or more after expiration||$15.00|
Put the tag on your pet's collar! A rabies tag is not a license. An I.D. tag is not enough. With a license we have your pet's number, and we can locate you if it strays or is injured.