If you choose to rent the Auld Pavilion, there will be a Parks Department employee on duty during your entire rental time to supervise the building and help direct you in your set up and clean up. The staff person will arrive to open the building at the time indicated on your Shelter Reservation Application. The building should be clean and ready to be locked by the time on your application. The Auld Pavilion will be decorated for the Recreation Holiday Ball in December. Please check with us if these decorations affect your rental.
Dancing: Approved floor dancing wax is permitted on the floor of the Auld Pavilion. Please contact (402) 441-7890 for any questions regarding approved floor dancing wax.
Decorations: You may use string and/or scotch tape on the walls for decorations. DO NOT USE NAILS, TACKS, or STAPLES. Please call the reservations specialist at (402) 441-7847 prior to your rental if you wish to use helium balloons. These can cause serious problems with ceiling fans.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed in Auld Pavilion or anywhere in Antelope Park.
- No open flames are allowed anywhere in the Auld Pavilion.
- No collection of money is allowed at your event without a Permit to Conduct Business (this includes Free Will Donations).
- You must leave the Auld Pavilion and the park by 11:00 pm.
- The building must be clean and equipment put away by the end of your rental period.