City of Lincoln
2017 Media Releases
- July 26, 2017
- For More Information Contact:
- Doug Kasparek, “F” Street Rec. Center, 402-441-8454, 402-430-9516
- Ryan Mohling, Air Park Rec. Center, 402-441-7876, 402-440-8534
- Capt. Michon Morrow, Lincoln Police Department, 402-441-7754
Lincoln Celebrates National Night Out With Three Free Events August 1
The public is invited to attend three free events held in conjunction with the annual National Night Out Tuesday, August 1:
- The Air Park Recreation Center, 3720 N.W. 46th St. will host family activities from
5 to 6 p.m., including a Gaga Pit, water balloon toss and Hot Shot basketball. Staff will serve hotdogs, and door prizes will be awarded.
- A free swim party is set for 6 to 8 p.m. at Arnold Heights Pool, 4000 N.W. 46th St. This event also includes door prizes.
- Family activities, hotdogs and door prizes are planned from 5 to 7 p.m. at the "F" Street Recreation Center, 1225 "F" St.
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign promoting police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. Residents will have a chance to meet local law enforcement members and other first responders, while enjoying refreshments in a family environment.
More information on National Night Out is available at natw.org. More information on the Lincoln Police Department is available at police.lincoln.ne.gov. More information on the Parks and Recreation is available at parks.lincoln.ne.gov.