At Aging Partners we believe the best way to ensure a successful life is to plan for it. Financial counseling is available to people age 60 and over. Our services include information about public benefits, transitioning to retirement, and health insurance options. We do not provide estate planning or give investment advice.
Financial counseling is available to people age 60 and over; this includes information on Medicare, Medicare supplemental insurance policies, life and long term care policies. Questions regarding eligibility call Aging Partners at 402-441-7070.
We answer questions and help review your decisions regarding:
- Social Security
- Budgeting and credit issues
- Homestead Tax Exemption
- Benefit information (We do not provide estate planning or give investment advice.)
Financial Web Resources
We explain and review insurance concerns and products. Aging Partners financial counselors are certified Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) counselors and licensed insurance agents for Nebraska.
- Medicare, including the transition to new Medicare eligibility
- Medicare supplements
- Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare prescription plans (Part D)
- Low-income Medicare benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Prescription drug cost assistance
Insurance Web Resources
For people age 55 and over or disabled and looking for employment.
Job Search Resources
Aging Partners provides free legal counseling and representation to individuals age 60 and over, with limited income and limited resources in our eight-county. Legal services are limited to civil elder law, including wills, powers of attorney, and debt issues.
- Aging Partners offers information and options regarding end-of-life care.
Hospice Providers and Resources