The Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission meets on the fourth Friday of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the City Council Chambers of the County/City Building, except when noted.
Please note the meeting location as it may change to accomplish social distancing needs.
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold their annual joint meeting with the Nebraska Capitol Commission on November 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. in Hearing Room 1507 of the Nebraska State Capitol. The Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold their regular meeting at 11:00 a.m. in Hearing Room 1525 of the Nebraska State Capitol, 1445 'K' Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
NOVEMBER 15, 2022
View or download the full Agenda.
adjourn to Room 1525 for Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission
1. Approval of meeting record of August 26, 2022.
PUBLIC HEARING & ACTION
2. Residential street rehab work by the City of Lincoln in the public right-of-way of 'G' Street between S. 13th and S. 17th Streets, 'J' Street between S. 16th and S. 21st Streets, and S. 11th Street between 'H' Street and 'K' Street in the Nebraska Capitol Environs District. (Lincoln Transportation & Utilities; UDR22119)
DISCUSS & ADVISE
3. Design updates to approved site improvements at 1821/1843 'K' Street. (Community Action; UDR22073)
4. Downtown Corridors Streetscape Project. (Urban Development; UDR22110)
5. Staff updates & miscellaneous, etc.
ACCOMMODATION NOTICE: The City of Lincoln complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 guidelines. Ensuring the public’s access to and participating in public meetings is a priority for the City of Lincoln. In the event you are in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to attend or participate in a public meeting conducted by the City of Lincoln, please contact the Lincoln Commission on Human Rights at 402-441-7624, or the City Ombudsman at 402-441-7511, as soon as possible before the scheduled meeting date in order to make your request.