Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, April 20, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of March 16, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 247 N. 8th Street, the H.P. Lau Buidling in the Haymarket Landmark District - UDR17023.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 1444 N. 37th Street, in the East Campus Neighborhood Landmark District - UDR17024.
- Update on Eastridge District National Register nomination.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE