Boards & Commissions
Planning Commission Agenda
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. in the City-Council Chambers, County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, on the following items. For more information, call the Planning Department, 441-7491. This hearing is broadcast live and is rebroadcast on Sundays at 1:00 p.m. on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5.
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, from 12:00 noon - 12:45 p.m. in Conference Room 113 of the County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, for a briefing by Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Dept. on "Pipelines and Other Public Health Hazards".
**Please Note:** The Planning Commission action is final action on any item with a notation of "FINAL ACTION". Any aggrieved person may appeal Final Action of the Planning Commission to the City Council or County Board by filing a Notice of Appeal with the City Clerk or County Clerk within 14 days following the action of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission action on all other items is a recommendation to the City Council or County Board.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2013
- [Commissioner Francis absent]
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting held January 23, 2013. ** APPROVED, 8-0 (Francis absent) **
1. CONSENT AGENDA
- (Public Hearing and Administrative Action)
CHANGE OF ZONE
Change of Zone
- Change of Zone No. 13003, to designate Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity as a Historic Landmark, on property generally located at 635 N. 16th Street.
- Staff recommendation: Approval
- Staff Planner: Ed Zimmer, 402-441-6360, email@example.com
- Planning Commission recommendation: APPROVAL, 8-0 (Francis absent). Public Hearing before City Council tentatively scheduled for Monday, March 11, 2013, 3:00 p.m.
- Special Permit No. 13001, expansion of a nonconforming use with adjustments to setbacks and parking, on property generally located at Highway 2 and Eiger Drive. *** FINAL ACTION ***
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval
- Staff Planner: Brian Will, 402-441-6362, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning Commission 'final action': CONDITIONAL APPROVAL, as set forth in the staff report dated February 5, 2013, 8-0 (Francis absent). Resolution No. PC-01319.
2. REQUESTS FOR DEFERRAL
County Change of Zone No.
- County Change of Zone No. 12038, from AG Agricultural District to AGR Agricultural Residential District, on property generally located at NW 126th Street and W. Bluff Road.
- Staff recommendation: Applicant has requested a deferral until April 17, 2013.
- Staff Planner: Sara Hartzell, 402-441-6371, email@example.com
- Applicant's request for deferral granted, with CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING AND ACTION scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, 2013.
3. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
4. PUBLIC HEARING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
- Special Permit No. 13006, Scout's Tower Addition Community Unit Plan, for approximately 20 single family lots, with requests to waive front yard setbacks, storm water detention facilities, and recreation facility, on property generally located at 1800 SW 8th Street.
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval
- Staff Planner: Paul Barnes, 402-441-6372, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission 'final action': CONDITIONAL APPROVAL, as set forth in the staff report, as revised on February 20, 2013, 8-0 (Francis absent). Resolution No. PC-01320.
AT THIS TIME, ANYONE WISHING TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA, MAY DO SO
PENDING LIST: None
Planning Department Staff Contacts
|Stephen Henrichsen, Development Review Manager||(402) email@example.com|
|David Cary, Long Range Planning Manager||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Barnes, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Michael Brienzo, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Cajka, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Christy Eichorn, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brandon Garrett, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Stacey Groshong Hageman, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sara Hartzell, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|David Pesnichak, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Will, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Ed Zimmer, Historic Preservation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|