Boards & Commissions
Urban Design Committee Agenda
Urban Design Committee
Notice is hereby given that the Urban Design Committee will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- Adoption of meeting records from the UDC meetings of February 13, 2013 and February 28, 2013.
- Introduction to and preliminary review of mixed-use project at South 21st Street (N to L Streets) and at Antelope Valley Parkway, K to L Streets (Urban Development Dept./Hoppe Homes).
- Indoor shooting sports range: proposal for Boosalis Park (Lincoln Parks & Recreation Dept./ADA/Nebr. Game & Parks Commission).
- Invitation to meet jointly with Historic Preservation Commission April 18th, 1:30 p.m., Room 214, to discuss improvements to former Track 1 & Track 2 area west of Lincoln Station, at request of Mayor Beutler.
- Staff report/misc.: Letter from Mayor to JoAnne Kissel, etc.