City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: June 21, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the April 3, 2012 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Specialized Transportation Program, as authorized by the Federal Transit Administration, 49 USC Section 5310. Action is to include amending the current FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding for this program.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2012 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action on the proposed Lincoln City / Lancaster County FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program. Adoption of the draft TIP includes a finding of Fiscal Constraint based upon the MPO Technical Advisory Committee review.
- Review and action on the proposed Lincoln-Lancaster FY 2012-2013 Unified Planning Work Program for Transportation Planning within the Lincoln Metropolitan Area.
- Other topics for discussion.