City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: February 11, 2010
TIME: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
PLACE: Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 10, 2009 Technical Committee meeting
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO Technical Subcommittees as identified in the MPO Management Plan and Subcommittee reports.
This is a notice to make revisions to the current Lincoln-Lancaster FY 2010-2015 TIP to accommodate the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Funding.
Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization draft "Public Participation Plan" and action to end the public review and recommend MPO adoption.
Other topics for discussion
- a) State of Nebraska program funding revisions and amendments.
- b) Lancaster County program funding revisions and amendments.
- c) City of Lincoln: Streets and Highways program funding revisions and amendments.