City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: May 6, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 11, 2010 Technical Committee meeting
- Briefing on the FHWA/FTA on the Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln MPO and the Work Plan for Addressing the Quadrennial Certification Review.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2010 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln City / Lancaster County FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO Travel Demand Model Update and the process and schedule for the Long-Range Transportation Plan Update.
- Other topics for discussion.