Waverly Senior Center
- Waverly VFW Post 9875
- 13820 Guildford St., Waverly, NE 68462
- Paula Chamberlain firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell & Meal Reservations
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Second Wednesday, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Aging Partners Waverly Senior Center has been serving the community for over 30 years and offers small town, rural hospitality and friendliness, and a variety of activities for adults. We have educational programs to stimulate the mind and health programs to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle. We also celebrate birthdays once a month and have music programs. Come join us for a nutritional meal and fellowship.
Seasonal Flu Shots
Contact Paula Chamberlain at email@example.com for details.
Call the center two days prior to the day you would like to eat at the center. For example, if you would like to eat at the center on Thursday, call on Tuesday for a reservation. The encouraged age to receive meals is 60 years and over.
Center Noon Meal - Sack Lunch
- Age 60 and over: $4 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $8 fee
Special Holiday Meals
- Age 60 and over: $6 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $9 fee
My Center News
The Aging Partners My Center News is filled with monthly activities and events. These newsletters are available for free at your local senior center.