City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: April 3, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the December 1, 2011 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
a) State of Nebraska: I-180 resurfacing project amendment.
b) State of Nebraska: Link-55X Bridge Repair amendment.
c) City of Lincoln: 14th Street & Cornhusker Hwy safety improvement amendment.
d) City of Lincoln Parks & Recreation Dept: Pioneers Park Trails amendment.
e) City of Lincoln Parks & Recreation Dept: Stonebridge Trail amendment.
- Briefing on the South 14th/Warlick/Old Cheney Intersection project RFP and design competition process.
- Briefing on the development of a regional Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Strategy to support individual travel choices as identified in the 2040 Long Range Transportation.
- Other topics for discussion.