Nebraska Concealed Handgun Permits

Concealed carry permits are processed by the Nebraska State Patrol

Weapons Ordinances

Link to the weapons ordinances specific to the city of Lincoln

Report Sale of Firearms

Any person, firm, association, or corporation dealing in firearms of any type shall, on the same day of the sale of any firearm, except a shotgun or a rifle of a type commonly used for hunting, report the sale to the Lincoln Police Department. Necessary information may be entered on-line through the link above.