Firth Senior Center
- Community Center
- 311 Nemaha St., Firth, NE 68358
- Paula Chamberlain firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meal Reservations
- Mondays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Firth Senior Center offers you small town, rural hospitality and friendliness. Open on each Monday of the month we offer games, cards and visiting along with many other special activities. Please come and join us!
The Firth Senior Center offers a variety of activities for adults in the community. We have educational programs to stimulate the mind and health programs to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle. We also have music programs, occasional trips to Mahoney Park Melodramas, and tours to the Loft, Lincoln Community Playhouse and much more. We also celebrate birthdays once a month.
For details or to schedule a van, please call 402-441-0423.
Call the center two days prior to the day you would like to eat at the center. For example, if you would like to eat at the center on Thursday, call on Tuesday for a reservation. The encouraged age to receive meals is 60 years and over.
Center Noon Meal - Sack Lunch
- Age 60 and over: $4 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $8 fee
Special Holiday Meals
- Age 60 and over: $6 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $9 fee
My Center News
The Aging Partners My Center News is filled with monthly activities and events. These newsletters are available for free at your local senior center.