Rotary Strolling Garden
27th & C streets (east side of 27th Street)
Stroll through 3 acres of outdoor gardens featuring stunning landscapes and midwest hardy roses and perennials. View the Hamann Rose Garden next door, the slopes covered with daylillies at the Teacher's Fountain, or the beautiful Sunken Gardens across the street - all in this one area!
- Garden hours are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
- Admission is free, donations are accepted.
- Restrooms are available at Sunken Gardens from April to October.
- Parking is available east of the Hamann Rose Garden.
- For everyone’s enjoyment of the garden, please:
- Do not pick the flowers or stand in the displays
- Attend to children at all times
- Stay on the paths and lawn areas
- Leash your dog; pick up and dispose of pet waste
- Walk your bicycle
- No skateboards or roller blades
- No swimming or wading